Montreal Canadiens and New York Rangers



           



              Now that I think about it, what two teams do I love to see play each other? Is it Washington and Pittsburgh? No that's a heart attack for me due to me being a Capitals fan at heart. Is it Philadelphia and Pittsburgh? Hmm maybe. Or is it Chicago and Detroit even after the move that Detroit made to the east after a vert long time in the west. Actually no. The teams that I like to see play each other are Montreal and New York.
 

             Now this is a little weird because not many people see them as a rival. But now that we have seen these teams play each other in the playoffs twice already. I can safely say that they have a bit of a rivalry going. Also up until this season, New York has had a hard time beating Montreal in the regular season. But Montreal cannot seem to beat New York in the playoffs once. But they both have reasons to hate each other.


             But why do I like this rivalry so much? Well I like New as a city and the Rangers as a team. I love the history and the aura around the New York Rangers Organization. Montreal on the other hand is my second team behind the capitals. Seeing two original 6 teams that I love playing each other is a win for me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By: Shahean Cozad
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ShaheanCozad
Montreal Canadiens: https://www.nhl.com/canadiens
New York Rangers: https://www.nhl.com/rangers
                                                    



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toronto Maple Leafs

Calgary Flames!!!